1. Venture capitalist Steve Vassallo explaining systems thinking in a way I understood and was able to apply immediately at work.
2. Author Marshall Goldsmith describing the act of listening as a “muscular activity,” involving the whole body.
3. Haim Saban, creator of the Power Rangers franchise, explaining how the son of a door-to-door pencil salesman becomes a self-made billionaire.
4. Seth Godin saying that books “are still a screaming buy” because you never know when a book will change your life.
5. Branding genius Desiree Gruber, who combines the fields of PR and TV like no one else — she created the hit show Project Runway as a way to promote her client, Heidi Klum. That’s way better than a press release.
Image credit: theilr, Flickr Creative Commons license CC BY-SA 2.0