– Amateur beekeeper Federica Bertocchini, who proposed that a certain caterpillar infesting her beehives might help us clean up the planet.
– Elon Musk, generally. (But most recently for tackling LA traffic.)
– Duke grad Howard Lerman, for solving a problem I didn’t know existed with his company Yext, which just had a $115 million IPO and is now valued at $1 billion.
– Analytics wizard Avinash Kaushik, for making me better at presentations with this post.
– Martha Beck, for her book Finding Your Own North Star, on achieving your professional and personal best.